As a society we aspire to become bigger and better. So as the Committee of 2013/14, here are our aims for the year:
– Provide members with a foundation for learning about the legal profession and laws in different countries through trips and visits.
– To provide affordable activities to members and remain active as a society throughout the year.
– To represent Newcastle Law School positively, as a prestigious institution for learning with a high calibre of students
– To allow Members of Elsa Newcastle to meet other Elsa members in the community
– The Committee aims to work effectively as a team to provide a better society for our members, to continue to grow as a society and gain more presence in Newcastle Law School and beyond.